The FREE IT Health Check
When was the last time you checked your back up?
What happens if a virus attacks your network and deletes your data?
Could someone be accessing your information via an unsecured wireless network?
What does the Health Check cover?
The IT Health Check covers the following:
- Checks to make sure your virus protection is installed and working correctly.
- Checks to make sure your backup procedures are covering the necessary data and is working regularly.
- Checks to make sure your network is secure.
Why should I worry about these things?
- If your computer hardware fails through age, power surges or simple mechanical failure are you prepared?
- What if your private documents, emails and website logins were hacked through an unsecured network and made public or sent to competitors?
- What happens if files are destroyed through a virus outbreak?
How do I get the health check?
If your company is within a 30 mile radius of Northampton, contact us and we will arrange a site visit to perform the IT Health Check FREE OF CHARGE.