An IT Review is the first step...
What is the IT Review?
The IT Review is an opportunity for someone to come in to your organisation and provide an independent review of your IT technology and how you use it. This will leave you with the peace of mind that the IT within your organisation is under control and you have a plan to get the most benefit from IT.
Why should I consider it?
If any of the following apply it would be worth considering an IT Review:
- You are worried about any IT issues, for example backups, viruses or security
- You have any problems with IT hardware or you need to replace some hardware
- You could benefit from better equipment or software to make tasks easier or more efficient
- You don't feel confident with your IT and worry what would happen if there was a problem
- You don't know how and where to get advice on IT
- You feel you are spending too much on IT and want to try and cut costs
- You are 'ticking along' with your IT and don't have a plan for the future
- You feel you are missing opportunities to improve your business through IT
What is involved?
On request, we will visit your Company for an initial, no obligation meeting to discuss the process and answer any questions.
Following the completion of a preliminary questionnaire a quote for the IT Review will be provided.
The review will normally take place at the Company's main office, where an in depth questionnaire will be completed by us with the assistance of the appropriate member(s) of staff.
A detailed report will be provided covering all the relevant areas of IT within your business, identifying areas of concern, possible solutions to identified problems and areas where improvement or cost savings can be made.
What happens next?
Once you have the report you will know whether there are any areas in your IT environment which need urgent attention. Typically the only urgent tasks relate to data backups, virus protection and security. It will also detail appropriate solutions for any problems that have been identified. In addition, you will be aware of any IT opportunities which could improve your business or cut costs.
You can then use the information provided to look for vendors who can supply your needs and we can offer independent assistance in dealing with external vendors, for example hardware suppliers, software suppliers and web-site developers.
In many instances we can offer solutions directly and fix problems without needing external suppliers. Details of which can be found in the IT Support section of this website.
How can I get it?
Contact Allerton IT Services using the details on the right hand side of this page or via the Contact section of the website.